Hakon Coilovers are covered by a 24 Month/20,000km limited warranty.
Warranty is only valid to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Warranty begins from the original purchase date. Must provide proof of purchase from an Authorised Hakon Dealer to qualify for warranty claim.
This warranty covers the physical performance of the following: Mounts, Shock Bodies, Seals, Shafts, Fluids, and leaking shocks. This warranty is limited to New Zealand.
Hakon only upholds the warranty of its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material.
This warranty can be void due to ANY of the following:
- Products were not professionally installed.
- Products show signs of improper installation, abuse, or damage due to collision or neglect.
- Products have been modified or altered from their original design and intention.
- Products that show corrosion, accelerated wear, or damage due to absent or improper preventative steps.
- Products being used for an application in which they were not designed or advertised.
- Products were not purchased from an Authorized Hakon dealer.
If a product has been found (at Hakon’s discretion) to have failed, the sole item or items will be replaced at no charge (subject to shipping charges) to the customer under warranty.
If Hakon can determine the failure without reasonable doubt, through detailed communication with the original purchaser via email, phone call, video recording, audio recording, or photo then no product will need to be returned.
If Hakon deems the product to be sent in for inspection to properly determine failure, the customer must do so to fulfill the warranty claim. Shipping will at that time be covered by Hakon via a return label. Upon conclusion of inspection by Hakon, if the part or parts are found to have failed or show fatigue not pertaining to the above-mentioned bullet points, failed parts will be replaced and shipping will be covered under warranty. If no failure is found, or failure is caused by the above-mentioned bullet points, the customer will be responsible for shipping charges to, and from Hakon as well as replacement part costs.